LL Bean Returns
Try our shipping calculator
Whenever you are returning an item to the retailer, you should check the Returns Policy. LL Bean is famous for a lifetime returns policy, however, this was recently dropped by the retailer so have a read of what you need to do to get your package back to them.
Why use Parcel Monkey?
Compare, book and send parcels using discounted parcel delivery services. Save time & money with Parcel Monkey.
- We’ll help you to find the right courier service
- We’ll help you save time & money
- We compare prices for shipping to over 240 destinations
- We compare prices for pickup & drop-off services
- We've got over 4,300 independent reviews
Try our shipping calculator:
How to return a package to LL Bean
Early in 2018 LL Bean withdrew its lifetime returns policy which was one of the most generous returns policies around. It is however easy enough to return an unwanted item to LL Bean if you are not satisfied with your purchase within 1 year of purchasing the goods. You will need to provide proof of purchase with the products you wish to return or exchange if returning in store, or you can return using a courier.
There is a charge of $6.50 to ship a returned item if you use the UPS label provided in the delivery of your item, but returns are free fro LL Bean Visa Cardmembers.
To return your item in the mail -
1. Locate the packing slip provided with your delivery and complete the form printed on the same slip.
2. Prepare Your Package - package your items in the original packaging where possible and include the return and the invoice/packing slip as proof of purchase
3. Attach shipping label to the package - if you use the UPS one provided the $6.50 fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
4. Ship Your Package by dropping into an approved UPS location.
LL Bean refund details
Allow up to two weeks to receive your refund, refunds will be sent via the original payment method.