Try our shipping calculator
Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack provide full information about returns on their websites and you should always check this before returning any item, as it is subject to change. The Nordstrom returns policy and Nordstrom Rack returns policy, differ slightly so we recommend you check both.
At Parcel Monkey, we like to make shipping easy, so we've put together this quick guide to returning items to Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack.
How to return an item to Nordstrom
It’s easy to return an item to Nordstrom following these simple steps:
- Nordstrom accepts returned items via mail or instore. Nordstrom or Nordstorm.com returns are not accepted in Nordstrom Rack stores.
- If you have an account or an order number, you can start the returns process online from your account. If you don't have an account or you're missing order information, you can print a blank Nordstrom returns form.
- You will be provided with a postage paid label enabling you to send the goods back free of charge. This free returns label should ensure that the package is returned and processed in 10-14 business days.
- If you want to return directly to a store, take along the item with a receipt and the original payment method.
Nordstrom returns policy
There are no time limits for Nordstrom returns and exchanges and no highlighted restrictions in the Nordstrom returns policy, however Nordstrom reserve the right to handle returns on a “case by case basis”. Special occasion dresses and designer items may not be returnable if tags have been removed.
Nordstrom returns are free of charge within the US, but orders shipped internationally are not eligible for free returns or merchandise exchanges. If you’re an international customer returning an item to Nordstorm, return shipping and handling fees will be deducted from your refund. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
You can find the full Nordstrom return policy here.
Refunds are issued back to the original payment card, or alternatively a Nordstrom Gift Card. If there is no record of sale available, Nordstrom may ask for ID and a refund will be provided based on the current price. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be issued for items returned by mail. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Return an item to Nordstrom Rack
- If you’re not satisfied with your purchase from Nordstrom Rack, you can return your eligible items by mail or to your nearest Nordstrom Rack store within 45 days of the original shipping date.
- Returns received after the 45-day return period may be accepted, but will be subject to a partial refund of 50% of the original sale price.
- If you’re returning your item by mail, use the shipping label that they provide and a fee of $5.95 will be deducted from the refunded amount to cover the shipping costs.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging, including hangers, hang tags, dust bags, eyewear cases, shoe boxes and gift boxes when applicable and must not be worn, altered or damaged.
- Eligible returns will be credited to the original payment method or a gift card.
See the full Nordstrom Rack return policy here.
Nordstrom Rack refunds
All returns will be refunded to your original form of payment or gift card. Mail returns using the prepaid return label will be refunded back to the original form of payment within 3-5 business days after your return is received. You are advised to allow 7-10 business days for your return to arrive at their Returns Center.
Looking for cheap shipping within the US?
If you need to send a parcel anywhere in the US or internationally, you can find the cheapest shipping rates with Parcel Monkey. We offer a full range of discounted delivery options, both domestic shipping within the US and cheap international shipping. Simply enter your shipment details into our shipping calculator and we’ll find the cheapest delivery option for you.