Try our shipping calculator
Zara Return Policy
Exchanges and returns at Zara.com are free of charge when using their return methods. Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the shipping confirmation email, whilst Zara.com reserves the right to reject returns that are sent outside of the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received. You should ensure the goods are returned in the original packaging where possible and they should be unused with tags attached.
There are some restrictions on certain items purchased from Zara;
- Swimwear: Must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned, except for tops, bodysuits, and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: Must be returned in their full original packaging.
- Fragrances: Must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
If you're returning an item back to Zara, please read the Zara Return Policy before you send your package back to ensure everything is correct to get a refund.
Why use Parcel Monkey?
Compare, book and send parcels using discounted parcel delivery services. Save time & money with Parcel Monkey.
- We’ll help you to find the right courier service
- We’ll help you save time & money
- We compare prices for shipping to over 240 destinations
- We compare prices for pickup & drop-off services
- We've got over 4,300 independent reviews
Try our shipping calculator:
How to return items to Zara
You can return items back to Zara store with the original packaging and proof or purchase.
To return your item to Zara via mail, head to Zara.com then My Account > Orders and Returns where you can request an exchange in size or make a return. The full instructions of what to do with the package can be found printed on the returns label.
Home Return: Apply the printed label to the sealed box and follow the “Home Return” instructions on the return label.
Drop-Off: Apply the printed label to the sealed box and follow the “Drop Off” directions on the return label.
Even if you don't have a Zara account you will still be able to make a return by using the returns link on your order confirmation email.
In the package you are returning you must include the receipt as proof of purchase as well as the item in the condition it was received in. Any refunded amount will be issued to the card used as the original payment method and this can take up to 14 working days. Ensure the packaging you use is suitable as the item is your responsibility until it arrives back with Zara.
Selling clothes purchased from Zara? Enjoy discounted shipping rates for clothing with Parcel Monkey.