Cheap shipping from the USA to the Czech Republic
The cheapest way to ship a package from the US to the Czech Republic is using a tracked mail courier service, which is ideal for smaller items or goods that are not time sensitive. We offer two tracked mail services to the Czech Republic delivered by the Czech Postal Office;
- DHL eCommerce is the global mail solution from DHL. It is the cheapest courier service to the Czech Republic from the US and all you need to do is book the courier online, print the shipping labels and any customs documents and drop into your local USPS Post Office.
- TrakPak is another global tracked mail service designed for the eCommerce sector. Book this courier service online and FedEx will come and pick up your package from your home or work
For many customers who are comparing courier prices, being able to access the best prices is the most important thing so we have worked hard to bring you low-cost courier services to help you keep the cost of cross-border shipping low.
Express shipping to the Czech Republic
Some packages need to be delivered urgently and so you can use our shipping calculator to compare express courier services to find a great deal. This type of service is popular with small businesses if they need to send spare parts, documents or items they have sold.
We offer pickup services and drop off options so no matter what your needs are you can book an express shipping service to the Czech Republic.
DHL Express send a DHL courier to pick up your package and ship it through the DHL network to destinations in the Czech Republic
USPS Priority services are dropped off at your local USPS Post Office and shipped internationally by the USPS and delivered by their postal partner.
Czech online shopping
Customers shipping to Czech Republic addresses have increased with people buying and selling online to international destinations, whilst friends and relatives continue to look for the best value shipping services, via our cross-border shipping tool.
The Czech Republic is one of many landlocked countries in Central Europe and is surrounded by Germany on the west side, Austria at the bottom and to the east, by Slovakia and Poland.
- A good piece of advice to consider if you are going to target any eCommerce sales to the Czech Republic market is to consider the most widely used search engine is Seznam.
- Over 10 million people live in the Czech Republic, most of whom in the cities such as Prague, Brno and Ostrava.
- Prague is by far the biggest population wise with over 1 million residents and has become an extremely popular tourist destination with many great historical sites and great value food and drink.
- In 2015 Czechs spent 3 billion euros in domestic online stores and of course, you can book domestic shipping within the Czech Republic
- Other than the US, imports to the Czech Republic mainly come from Slovakia, China, Germany, and Poland.
You may well be looking to send a parcel to this destination from a number of locations and our cross-border shipping marketplace will help you do so.