Shipping to Germany from the USA
Try our shipping calculator
Cheapest shipping to Germany
*All prices shown are subject to change, based on the weight, size and destination of your package.
Shipping to Germany
If you have a package to send to Germany from the US, Parcel Monkey can help you find the cheapest way to ship to Germany in just a couple of clicks.
Ship to Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne and more using our free shipping calculator and benefit from discounted rates with a range of international couriers. When you get a quote through Parcel Monkey, you’ll be able to compare shipping costs to Germany and book services all in one place.
To find out more about shipping to Germany from the US, just keep reading or get a quote to get started.
Best way to ship to Germany
If you're looking for the best way to ship to Germany from the US, Parcel Monkey can help.
Whether you're looking for the cheapest way to ship to Germany or the fastest, our simple shipping calculator, will help you compare prices, delivery times and tracking information from a range of reliable courier companies.
The following services are best for speed and price.
Best for priceGet a Quote
Best for speedGet a Quote
1-3 business days from $44
*Service availability may change depending on the size and weight of your package
How much to ship to Germany?
How long does it take to ship to Germany?
Customs advice for shipping to Germany
You will be required to provide a customs declaration form when shipping to Germany.
Duties and taxes may be applied to your package when it reaches Germany. Please ensure you provide contact details for the recipient so German Customs can contact them for payment.
You can find out more information on customs duty and exporting to Germany from German Customs.
- Printed material, film, audio, CD, DVD or cassettes containing propaganda of a violent and/or aggressive nature.
- Certain carcinogenic substances
- Certain food items (if the shipment is 20kgs or more)
- Offensive weapons
- Counterfeit coins and banknotes
- Counterfeit or pirated goods
- Goods bearing false origin statements
- Goods infringing a copyright
- Goods infringing a trademark
- Green and Black Tea of P.R. China origin
- Indecent or Obscene Material
- Seeds or beans from Egypt