Book cheap shipping to Poland with discounted courier services
International package delivery to Poland has never been easier, with Parcel Monkey's easy to use global, cross-border shipping comparison service offering low prices from numerous couriers all in one place, meaning it is possible to save time and money when looking for a solution shipping packages to Poland with DHL or via tracked mail services like TrakPak.
We offer some tracked mail delivery services, which is the cheapest method of shipping packages to Poland;
- DHL eCommerce is the cheapest delivery service to Poland we offer. You can book the courier online, print the shipping labels and drop off at your local USPS Post Office. Once sorted it will be shipped out to Poland via DHL and delivered in the mail by the local courier experts.
- TrakPak is another low-cost method for shipping from the USA to Poland - picked up by FedEx and shipped overseas and delivered by a Polish delivery company.
Poland is the ninth largest country in Europe and many Poles have grabbed opportunities to work overseas, meaning the number of goods being sent back to the likes of Warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Torun, and Kraków is ever increasing.
Express shipping to Poland
Express shipping services that can be booked using the Parcel Monkey shipping calculator include DHL Express and USA Express International both of which include a pickup from your home or work, and shipping times of 2-5 days.
If you like to use FedEx services, our International Drop Off option is provided by FedEx and they deliver to Poland in 2-5 days too.
Poland eCommerce delivery
Poland has a vast population, currently estimated to be 38.5 million and is also one of the fastest growing economies in the world, meaning the reasons and opportunities for shipping here are rife. Consumers in Poland often research online and then purchase offline so an important challenge for eCommerce to overcome in Poland is closing the gap between online and offline sales. Mobile commerce can be used to close that gap, such as providing more information on the items that can be found in the actual store, something to consider when thinking of expanding any online store to the Polish market.
Predictions for this region, however, look rosy, with the eCommerce market expected to grow to €25 billion by 2020 so being able to ship goods bought online to Poland from international destinations, could well be worth your while. The potential to ship to Poland on a regular basis and sell goods to this active and tech-savvy market, make it a mouth-watering prospect for any SME in Europe and the rest of the world.
- The largest sector in Polish eCommerce is clothing and accessories, followed closely by books, games and DVD's
- Polish online store Allegro has over 40 million users.
- About 75 percent of the population has already tried online shopping at some point and 46 percent of the population shop online regularly.
- The annual e-commerce growth in Poland is about 25 percent – one of the highest growth rates in Europe, whilst it is already one of the most important markets for e-commerce in Europe, alongside the U.K., France, Germany and the Czech Republic.