Shipping to Saudi Arabia from the USA
Try our shipping calculator
Cheapest shipping to Saudi Arabia
*All prices shown are subject to change, based on the weight, size and destination of your package.
Shipping to Saudi Arabia
If you need expedited delivery to Saudi Arabia, then you have come to the right place. Parcel Monkey’s shipping calculator compares various shipping couriers and offers to give you the best shipping rates.
The shipping cost to Saudi Arabia will vary depending on the size and weight of your package and how quickly you want it to arrive, but you can make big savings on shipping to Saudi Arabia if you compare prices with Parcel Monkey.
If you want to find out more about shipping to Saudi Arabia from the USA then keep reading or get a quote now!
Best way to ship to Saudi Arabia
If you're looking for the best way to ship to Saudi Arabia from the US, Parcel Monkey can help.
Whether you're looking for the cheapest way to ship to Saudi Arabia or the fastest, our simple shipping calculator, will help you compare prices, delivery times and tracking information from a range of reliable courier companies.
The following services are best for speed and price.
Best for priceGet a Quote
Best for speedGet a Quote
1-3 business days from $79
*Service availability may change depending on the size and weight of your package
How much to ship to Saudi Arabia?
How long does it take to ship to Saudi Arabia?
Customs advice for shipping to Saudi Arabia
When shipping to Saudi Arabia a TAX ID must be provided or your items could be held or returned. This number allows the customs department to see the goods are going to a legitimate address. You should always provide a local contact number as well so the courier can call the recipient if required.
- The importer must have a commercial record that matches the type of activity with the type of the imported materials.
- The invoice origin is certified by the party responsible for the trade in the exporting country.
- Certificate from the exporting country stating that the consignment conforms to the Saudi specifications or the approved international standards.
- Original Certificate of Origin certified by the Chamber of Commerce of the exporting country.
- The country of origin shall be indicated on the item not subject to removal.
- The date of the validity of the food products and ingredients is explained in Arabic according to the Saudi specifications or the GCC countries
- Registration of the product in the Ministry of Health (especially drugs and grasses)
- All shipments containing jewelry including, but not limited to, gold, silver, platinum, pearls, stones, and diamonds, etc. with a declared or commercial value of above US$5 are prohibited and will be confiscated by the customs authorities in Saudi Arabia
- Adult Toys
- Alcohol and alcohol-related items
- All kinds of religious books (including but not limited to Qur'an, Bible, etc.)
- Any item contrary to the Royal Family, Saudi Arabian or Muslim beliefs or morality
- Any item that has a hidden camera or anything that can be used as a spying device (pens, watches, etc.)
- Any items which depict or display the female anatomy (other than for strictly medical purposes)
- Chemicals, Haz and Non-Haz
- Communications equipment
- Compact discs
- Computer components & parts
- Computer software
- Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA (Intl. Air Transport Association)
- Drugs, Prescription and Non-Prescription
- Dry Ice
- Electrical Shocker (personal use)
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Films: 8mm, 16mm & 35mm
- Films: entertainment
- Films: promotional, training
- Goods either shipped from or manufactured in Israel are completely banned
- Grain samples
- Herbal Products
- Herbal Tea
- Items of human concealment such as masks, etc.
- Items used for gambling or games of chance
- Laser Pointers
- Magic Games
- Male Enhancement Supplements (creams, tablets or sprays)
- Medical samples
- Medical/dental supplies & equipment
- Metal Detector (Personal Use)
- Microfiche & microfilm
- Plants and Plant Products
- Pornography in any form
- Radio equipment
- Radios or parts thereof
- Sex toys and other items related to sex
- Stuffed animals and Pokemon toys
- Synthetic Marijuana (K2)
- Tapes, audio cassettes, computer, video cassettes
- Tattoo Machine
- Telecommunications equipment
- Televisions, television equipment
- Tobacco and Tobacco Leaves
- Toys operated by fuel
- Video Games (containing graphic material)
- Watches which have cameras attached to them