Shipping to China
Try our shipping calculator
Cheapest shipping to China
*All prices shown are subject to change, based on the weight, size and destination of your package.
Shipping to China from the USA
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to ship to China from the US, shopping around for quotes can take time. The good news is, Parcel Monkey’s free price comparison service will find you the best prices in just seconds.
Not only will we help you find cheap shipping to China, but using our shipping calculator, you’ll be able to compare prices and services from multiple couriers so you can be sure you’re getting the best deal.
We offer discounted rates with UPS and DHL, as well as economy mail services to China so you can cheaply ship to Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen and more. Just get a quote to start comparing prices.
Best way to ship to China
If you're looking for the best way to ship to China from the US, Parcel Monkey can help.
Whether you're looking for the cheapest way to ship to China or the fastest, our simple shipping calculator, will help you compare prices, delivery times and tracking information from a range of reliable courier companies.
The following services are best for speed and price.
Best for priceGet a Quote
Best for speedGet a Quote
*Service availability may change depending on the size and weight of your package
How much to ship to China?
How long does it take to ship to China?
Customs advice for shipping to China
When shipping to China from the USA, you will be required to complete a customs declaration form, which details the contents of your package, the intended use and the value. We will guide you through the customs declaration as part of the booking process. All you need to do is print the competed documents and attach them to your package.
Please ensure the information you provide is accurate as China's customs service will use this information to calculate any customs duties and taxes that may be due and will carry out random checks. If you under-declare your item, your package will be delayed and you could incur additional charges.
Items prohibited from import to China include (but are not limited to):
- Arms, ammunition, and explosives of all kinds
- Radio transmitters-receives and principal parts
- Over 20,000 yuan RMB in cash
- Manuscripts, printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and videotapes, etc. which are detrimental to China’s politics, economy and culture
- Poisonous drugs, habit-forming drugs, opium, morphine, heroin, etc.
- Animals, plants and products thereof infected with or carrying germs and insects
- Unsanitary foodstuffs and germ-carrying foodstuffs from infected areas
- Other articles the import of which is prohibited by state regulations