- Save time and money shipping packages
- Discounted rates with premium couriers
- Compare prices and services to over 240 destinations
Shipping packages to Asia
Courier services for shipping to Asia
Try our shipping calculator
There is a huge demand for packages to be shipped to and from Asia, with countries such as India and China growing at extraordinary rates and the Parcel Monkey shipping calculator has been built to help you find a reliable shipping method no matter where in Asia you need to ship to. You can book a courier to come and collect your package and track it all the way to delivery without leaving your home. Customs Documents are taken care of during the booking process whilst all you need to do to get a delivery price for your package is use our shipping calculator. Add in your information about where you are sending from, sending to and a few details about your package.
Trade partnerships with the West are key drivers for the growth in logistics, so it is now becoming cost effective to send parcels to Asia, with quicker transit times and more dependable couriers. No matter where in the world you are shipping from, you will be able to find a courier service using the Parcel Monkey shipping calculator.
Shipping times to Asia
There are a number of factors that can impact the length of time it takes to ship a package to Asia, including what type of courier service you book. When you get a shipping quote with Parcel Monkey, you can choose from Express courier services who offer delivery in as little 2-5 working days.
If cost is more important than speed, we offer DHL global mail service, DHL eCommerce which can be tracked by the sender and the recipient. This economical courier service takes longer to arrive but is much cheaper than any other courier service we offer so ideal for low value and non-urgent goods.
Asia - Customs Advice
When shipping to Asia it is important that you are clear when completing the customs documents. Give a detailed description of the items you are shipping and a break down of each item. Always provide a local contact number of the recipient so the courier or customs can contact them if required. Share the tracking number with the recipient so that they too can follow the package in transit.
eCommerce shipping advice for Asia
Asia is the biggest continent in the world, plus it is the most populous, with an estimated 4 billion inhabitants but there are some important things to consider before you ship a package to an Asian destination-
- Asia is a mobile-first market - 72% of eCommerce transactions are made on a mobile phone
- Social Media is an effective marketing channel with 66% of Asians using some form of social media.
- Chat Apps are especially popular with each region having a preferred type such as WeChat and LINE, whilst Facebook is popular in India and the Philippines
- Be aware of the differing types of payment method being used by this market - it can be very different from the West.
- There are 993 million people shopping online in Asia and this is expected to rise to 1.4 billion by 2021
- Fashion is the leading eCommerce sector
- Logistics in Asia are very good, most locations can be delivered to in very reasonable transit times
With such staggering numbers of shoppers online, if you are an eCommerce retailer can you afford to ignore Asia? Reach your customers, friends or family using reliable tracked courier services - for discounted rates. Our global shipping marketplace is designed for cross-border delivery, so not only can you ship to these locations you can use our shipping calculator to send items from these locations too!
- Shipping to Bangladesh
- Shipping to China
- Shipping to Hong Kong
- Shipping to India
- Shipping to Indonesia
- Shipping to Japan
- Shipping to Malaysia
- Shipping to Myanmar
- Shipping to Pakistan
- Shipping to Philippines
- Shipping to Russia
- Shipping to Singapore
- Shipping to South Korea
- Shipping to Sri Lanka
- Shipping to Taiwan
- Shipping to Thailand