Shipping to South Korea
If you’re shipping from the US to South Korea, Parcel Monkey will help you find discounted rates with reliable and reputable international carriers like DHL, USPS and FedEx.
Our price comparison service and shipping calculator will gather quotes from top international couriers so you can compare prices and choose a service that suits your needs.
Shipping rates South Korea
Shipping rates to South Korea from the US can be expensive, depending on whether you require an express service or economy, but our shipping rates are heavily discounted and offer a variety of options for cheap shipping to South Korea.
What is the shipping cost to South Korea?
The cost of shipping to South Korea depends on the size of your parcel and how quickly you need it to arrive, but if you don’t require an express shipping time and your package is under 66lbs, our discounted tracked mail service with EMS Parcel Post is a good option for reducing the cost of shipping to South Korea.
To find the cheapest way to send a package to South Korea, simply enter the weight and dimensions of your packaged item into our shipping calculator and start comparing prices.
Here are some examples of our cheap courier services to South Korea and estimated delivery times. *
Economy shipping to South Korea
- Light Packet – If your item is under 4lbs, this will be the cheapest option for shipping to South Korea. This fully tracked hybrid service combines the services of FedEx and USPS to make your delivery.
- EMS Parcel Post - Tracked mail to South Korea in 7-16 business days. Drop off your parcel at your nearest FedEx drop-off location.
- International Drop Off - This is our cheapest courier service to South Korea, with a delivery time of 2 to 5 business days, including full online tracking from drop off to delivery.
Express shipping to South Korea
- International Priority Drop-Off – This is our cheapest express courier service to South Korea and is operated by FedEx. Fully tracked delivery from the US to South Korea in 1-3 business days. Drop off your package at your nearest FedEx drop-off location or for an additional cost, book a courier collection from your home or work address.
*Please note that delivery times are estimates provided by our carrier partners and are based on delivery to major locations only. More remote areas could take a day or two longer.
USPS shipping to South Korea
When you get a quote for shipping to South Korea through our shipping calculator, you will also have the option to book a variety of discounted USPS services, including USPS First Class Package International, USPS Priority Mail International and USPS Priority Mail Express International.
USPS to South Korea could take anywhere between 3 to 6 business days with an express service or 12-20 business days for an economy service.
How to send a package to South Korea
Whether you’re an eCommerce business shipping to a customer in Seoul or you have a family member living in South Korea, shipping items to South Korea is a simple and quick process with Parcel Monkey and you don’t even have to leave your home or office.
Ship from the US to South Korea in 6 simple steps:
- Weigh (lbs.) and measure your packaged item (L x W x H inch) and enter the dimensions/weight into our shipping calculator, along with the Zip Code for where you’re shipping from and to.
- Compare shipping prices and select your service
- Enter the full address details
- Complete the customs declaration form
- Choose protection cover and confirm and pay for your booking.
- Print your shipping labels and customs documents and attach them to your package. Then either drop off your package at your chosen drop-off location or wait for a courier collection.
Before you ship, please ensure you have checked your item against our prohibited and restricted items list.