Book an international courier service to Belgium
Shipping to Belgium is very easy as this well-developed country and EU member state is well connected with excellent transport links whilst Belgian consumers are familiar with online shopping and eCommerce.
We have highly competitive courier services in terms of quality and price for those customers wishing to ship packages to Belgium, which you may well do now or in the future, as a third of online shoppers in Belgium make cross-border purchases.
What courier services do you have for shipping to Belgium?
Whether you need to send your items for as little cost as possible or need expedited delivery we can help.
The cheapest way to ship a package to Belgium-
We have economy shipping services available to book via our shipping calculator for a low price. If you are trying to send a package for the lowest price, then consider postage courier services such as DHL eCommerce.
This is a drop off service, so book it online using our shipping calculator, print the shipping labels and any customs documents and attach them to the box before dropping at any USPS Post Office. From here it will be sorted in the US before being shipped overseas by DHL. Transit times for this service are between 11-22 days so it is perfect for low-value items that are not time sensitive, as it can be booked for under $15.
Our other economical shipping methods include;
- TrakPak - pickup carried out by FedEx, sorted in the US and then sent via a tracked mail courier and delivered by the Belgian Post Office. Suitable for heavy packages.
- Light Packet - ideal service for small packets- transported to Belgium in just 3-9 days.
All of our cheap shipping services come with tracking to delivery, however, it will be when they reach each sort depot and of course on delivery. They are most popular with small retailers and those with the odd package to ship from the US, such as items you may have sold on eBay or for small packets of clothing.
Express shipping to Belgium from the US
If you want your parcel to be delivered as quickly as possible to Belgium, then we have Express courier services-
- DHL Express service collected and delivered by DHL fully tracked door to door. You can also book this service as 'timed' for expedited delivery and the goods will arrive by 9 am or 12 pm
- International Drop Off - Drop Off your package at your local FedEx store and they will handle the shipping to Belgium. For a small additional cost, you can book this service with a courier Pickup included.
USPS shipping rates to Belgium
For many of our customers, it is easier to stick to the USPS Post Office. We offer some USPS Services such as Priority Mail and the even quicker Express version. You can book online and save on the cost of delivery, then simply print the labels and drop at your local Post Office.
Need to send a heavy parcel to Belgium?
If your item is heavy that you are shipping to Belgium, around 50lb then TrakPak will be the best value service. For even heavier goods, then you can use our DHL or FedEx International Pickup or Drop Off services for the best price or choose one of our timed options which can also be selected as a timed service to get a morning delivery.
What are the transit times for postage to Belgium?
When shipping to Belgium, most of our Express services will get the package delivered in just 2-5 days perfect for small businesses.
International delivery to Belgium is not only easy, but it is also very popular with the growth of eCommerce driving it forward. Customers are now expecting goods to arrive at a reasonable cost and with a reliable courier service, whilst Belgian shoppers prefer home delivery as opposed to collecting from a local store.
People and businesses who live or work in major destinations such as Brussels and Antwerp expect delivery to be made quickly and with full tracking, something we can offer via the global shipping marketplace. However, we can, of course, ship a parcel quickly to any location in Belgium, as it is located at the heart of Europe with great infrastructure including Ghent, Charleroi, Liege, Bruges, and Namur.
eCommerce in Belgium
- Smartphone usage is growing rapidly in Belgium (55% of adults have a smartphone) and mobile sales totaled 969m euros last year (12% of total online sales). This easy access to online shopping has boosted the eCommerce market and the sales statistics back this up.
- 31% of Belgians have bought clothes and 30% have bought entertainment items (such as books, vinyl, and CDs) from a foreign retailer. 11.1 million people live in Belgium and 82% of those have internet access to make purchases online. The Belgian eCommerce industry was worth 8.2 billion euros in 2015 going on to be worth 9.6 billion euros in 2016.
The Belgian population is known to shop on foreign sites, especially Dutch eCommerce sites, as the uplift in online retail within Belgium was slow to adopt the industry.
Import data reflects the reliance on Belgium's neighbors, as they import goods mainly from Germany, France, the UK and of course the Netherlands. As the home of the EU and NATO Belgium is a key player in Europe, as well as being an ever-increasing player in terms of eCommerce. Belgium is market with huge potential, particularly for international merchants, as competitive pricing can help consumers overcome a lack of product in their home market.