Shipping to Australia
Shipping to Australia doesn't have to be as daunting as it may initially appear. With Parcel Monkey you can ship a package to Australia easily and cheaply using big-brand couriers at discounted rates.
How much is shipping to Australia?
Shipping costs to Australia vary and are influenced by the size and weight of your box, how quickly you want your package to arrive and the location you’re shipping from. This may sound complicated but with Parcel Monkey, you can get a quote in seconds.
Find the cheapest way to ship to Australia
We want you to use our cheap shipping services to Australia, so we’ve made the process as simple as possible to help you find the best price in just a couple of clicks.
6 simple steps to find the cheapest way to send a package to Australia:
- Package your item
- Weigh (lbs.) and measure your package (L x W x H inch)
- Enter the dimensions/weight of your package into our shipping calculator
- Give a description and value for the item you’re shipping
- Complete the address for where you’re sending from and to
- Get a quote
USPS shipping to Australia
If you’d like to ship a package to Australia using USPS, but you don’t have time to queue at the Post Office, you can book discounted USPS services online with Parcel Monkey.
Reduce the cost of postage to Australia by booking services like USPS Priority Mail International, using our shipping calculator. Simply print and attach your shipping labels at home, then drop off your package at your local USPS post office at a time that’s convenient for you.
Our postage costs to Australia are cheaper than the post office and you’ll receive exactly the same level of service, complete with full USPS tracking.
How long does it take to ship to Australia?
You can send a package to Australia from the US in as little as 1-2 business days if you book an expedited shipping service, where an economy shipping service could take 4-10 business days, depending on the carrier.
Not only does our shipping calculator help you find the cheapest shipping rates to Australia, but it also allows you to compare transit times, so you can choose the best service to suit your needs and budget.
Here are a few examples of our shipping services to Australia:
Economy shipping to Australia
- EMS Parcel Post is one of the cheapest ways to send a package to Australia, offering tracked delivery in 7-16 business days. This is a tracked mail service, so tracking updates are less frequent than a fully tracked courier service.
- International Drop Off – if you’re looking for a faster delivery time, but still at a reasonable price, you can book our own-brand service operated by FedEx. Simply book online and drop off your package at your nearest FedEx store for delivery to Australia in 2-5 business days.
Expedited shipping to Australia
- DHL Express offers the fastest way to ship to Australia from the US, with a delivery time of just 1-2 business days. This premium service is fully tracked and includes a courier pick-up from your home or work address.
- International Priority Drop Off takes a little longer, at 1-3 business days and is a package drop-off service, which reduces the cost significantly. Operated by FedEx, this is a reliable and cost-effective option for deliveries which require a fast transit time to Australia.
What can I ship to Australia?
Whether you’re an eBay seller who has sold an item to someone in Brisbane, or you’re a business with a customer in Sydney, Parcel Monkey can help you ship a wide range of goods. From large and heavy items to clothes and vinyl records. As long as it’s not prohibited by Australia Customs or our carriers, we can ship it.
However, Australia does have some strict rules regarding imports, which apply to packages sent to the country both by courier and post.
Even items which are allowed into the country are subject to close inspection and quarantine, especially any form of agricultural product. Plants and soil are strictly prohibited and that includes items that come into contact with soil, like used outdoor sports clothing/equipment, used gardening equipment or outdoor furniture.
The Australian Border Force provides a very comprehensive guide on what items can be imported to Australia, so before you send your package, please check this to avoid unnecessary delays.