- Save time and money shipping packages
- Discounted rates with premium couriers
- Compare prices and services to over 240 destinations
Shipping packages to North America
Courier services for shipping to North America
Try our shipping calculator
International shipping to North America including the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico continues to grow. Whether you are shipping between these countries or from another location you are sure to find a low-cost courier to handle the delivery of your packages with the Parcel Monkey shipping calculator. All you need to do to get access to courier quotes is let us know where you are shipping your package from and where it is going, plus a few details about your box.
The USA remains an economic superpower with a huge eCommerce market built upon sites such as eBay and Amazon as well as being home to a hugely diverse population. If you sell online or cater for international customers from a business based in your own country, the chances of needing to send a parcel to the US are extremely high.
Canada is another country with a huge economic and social influence on the world, whilst Mexico, another big player in North America, is an emerging and exciting market that requires imports to be delivered to its capital and major cities on a daily basis.
Shipping times to North America
If you are sending a package to a destination in North America delivery from most major destinations can be done in as little as 2-5 working days using express courier services, whilst if you have a small budget and need to keep costs down we also offer economical mail services. We work with a range of couriers to provide a set of services to match any delivery requirements.
Customs Advice for North America
When shipping to a North American country, it is important that you are clear when completing the customs documents. Give a detailed description of the items you are shipping and a break down of each item. Always provide a local contact number of the recipient so the courier or customs can contact them if required.
eCommerce shipping advice for North America
We not only help small businesses and online retailers ship goods to North America, but we also help those with personal belongings, people shipping spare parts and much, much more. A large section of customers using the Parcel Monkey shipping marketplace is, however, people selling on eBay, Shopify and various other marketplaces. Be sure to check up on the tips below if you want to ship goods you are selling online to consumers in the US.
- Electronics and media such as books and vinyl - lead the way when it comes to eCommerce product category.
- North America is the leading region when it comes to delivery - so be sure to keep your recipient in the loop by sharing the tracking information with them
- The credit card is the most popular payment method for consumers in North America followed by digital payment methods such as PayPal or Alipay
- 70% of North Americans use social media providing an active channel for marketing efforts