Find the cheapest shipping to Canada from the US.
If you are looking for cheap shipping to Canada from the USA, make the most of our low-cost courier services with full tracking to delivery.
Using the Parcel Monkey shipping calculator you will be able to find cheap Express shipping to Canada based on the size and weight of your package. For around $30 you can book express delivery using USA Express International, a fully tracked courier service that you drop off at your local FedEx store. This is then shipped to Canada and delivered by DHL in just 2-5 days. You can also book this service with a pickup included and FedEx will come and take the package from your doorstep.
USPS Shipping to Canada
USPS can also be booked online through our shipping calculator, we will send you the shipping labels to print off and attach and then simply drop off the package at your local USPS store. To Canada, we have some great prices for the Priority Mail service or the express version.
- FedEx Shipping to Canada can be booked too, choose International Drop Off and drop at your local FedEx store once you have attached the shipping labels and customs documents.
- DHL Express is popular for international shipping and you can enjoy a discounted rate for a DHL service with Parcel Monkey
Compare postage costs to Canada for items sold online
Canada has a very strong economy which therefore means a huge amount of trade is done with the US meaning the number of goods being imported continues to grow. Online retailers from all over the world are now looking to access affordable cross-border shipping, so Parcel Monkey is a great tool to find the best delivery prices for small businesses and individuals who might be shipping items sold on eBay over the Canadian border. Of course, it is not just eCommerce shipments that are being shipped - seasonal gifts, business consignments and more are sent every day via the couriers available on Parcel Monkey.
eCommerce in Canada
Canada is considered to be one of the world's most prosperous countries with the rise of eCommerce and online retail, in general, pushing the volumes of goods being shipped into Canada on a steady upward trend.
- E-commerce could account for 10% of all retail sales in Canada within the next few years, as consumers take advantage of growing omnichannel opportunities.
- According to eMarketer, retail e-commerce sales amounted to C$34.04bn in 2016.
- The fear of Amazon completely controlling the eCommerce market and the strength of the Canadian dollar are two significant factors in the Canadian retail market upping their game in terms of eCommerce. With more and more users showing an interest in finding the best deals online, it is a great time to be shipping parcels to Canada.