Cheap shipping and mailing services from the US to Argentina
If you need to ship a package from the US to Argentina our shipping calculator will help you compare delivery prices quickly from shipping companies such as DHL and the USPS. You can book a delivery service based on how quickly you need the package to arrive, or based on your budget. The US is the third largest supplier when it comes to imports, behind only Brazil and China.
Express Shipping to Argentina
Our express delivery services from the US to destinations in Argentina include;
International Pickup - have your package picked up from your home or work address by FedEx
- International Drop Off - book online, print your shipping labels and drop off at your local FedEx store. FedEx will then process delivery to Argentina
Economy International Shipping - DHL Argentina delivery
If you need to keep the costs of shipping your items from the US to Argentina down, we also provide economy delivery services.
One of the most popular economy delivery services, due to its low price and reliability, is DHL eCommerce, which is a tracked mail service that can be booked online via our shipping calculator, before you attach the shipping labels and drop off at your local USPS Post Office.
Transit times are between 11-22 working days so it is ideal for items which are not urgent but can be sent using an affordable solution. It is perfect for items sold online using sites such as eBay or if you are a small business who needs to reach global customers cheaply.
How long does it take to ship a package to Argentina?
The shipping times to Argentina will depend on what type of courier service you book. If you book an expedited shipping service your items can arrive within 2-5 working days whereas some economy services may take up to 22 days. It also depends what part of Argentina you are shipping to as packages going to a city will arrive more quickly than those going to a rural area.
Argentina Zip Codes
Postal codes in Argentina are called 'códigos postales' . They start with a single letter that represents the province followed by four digits which show the town or city and then three letters to display which side of the city the address is in.
Always double check the delivery address when shipping a package, and also provide a working contact number in case the courier needs to contact the recipient.
eCommerce and retail in Argentina
The stability, market size and growing high-tech sector make Argentina has become an import trading partner for many countries around the world.
- There is a concentration of deliveries to the major cities of Buenos Aires, Cordova, Rosary and Mendoza, but we can cater for more rural destinations- and there are plenty- as Argentina is the eighth largest country in the world, and is also the second biggest in South America.
- The government in Argentina are now increasingly protective over the domestic economy, so after a 46% increase of imports in the country in 2010 they tightened up the restrictions on over 200 items, so be sure to check before you send for any problematic items.
- The country has become wealthier and wealthier and this, in turn, means it imports an increased level of consumer goods from abroad, so there is plenty of opportunities for businesses and online retailers alike to start trading with Argentina. We have seen a number of items such as auto parts being sent down to locations across Argentina for instance.
- 20 million people will be shopping online in Argentina by 2021. Fashion leads the way in this sector estimated to be worth $3.1 billion USD.