Shipping to Colombia using a cheap courier service
You can book cheap shipping to Colombia from the US by booking a courier service using the Parcel Monkey shipping calculator. We have a number of Drop Off services where you book the courier online, print the shipping labels and Customs Documents and then drop at your local store or Post Office.
- DHL eCommerce is a perfect service for those who need to send a package to Colombia using a tracked mail service. Drop Off at the local USPS Post Office and your package will be processed via DHL and delivered by the Colombian Postal Service
Express Services for shipping boxes to Colombia
For many of our customers, quick transit times are more important than cost so we offer a range of express delivery service to Colombia.
- USA Express International is picked up by FedEx from your home or work and transported to Colombia in 2-5 working days. You can now also book this as a Drop Off option for an even cheaper price!
- Parcel Monkey International Drop Off is handled by FedEx. Book the courier online and drop into your local FedEx store and the package will be shipped to Colombia in 2-5 days and you can track it to delivery
- DHL the leading global delivery experts can be booked online through Parcel Monkey. A DHL courier will come and pick up your package and it will be shipped directly with DHL to Colombia.
USPS Colombia Service
We also offer USPS services from the US to Colombia using their Priority Mail option and even quicker still the Express version. You can get full tracking for this service even when you book using our discounted rates. Why not share the tracking number with the recipient and they can follow the package in transit?
eCommerce in Colombia
Colombia is a large, Spanish-speaking country in South America and shares borders with Panama, Venezuela, Brazil, Ecuador and Peru and has a population now of over 42 million with a vibrant economy. Recent economic developments have seen a noticeable shift towards industrial and service-based sectors, whilst Colombia accepts at least 1 million visitors every year.
eCommerce is growing quickly in Colombia, a survey made recently by VISA indicated the value of virtual transactions at over 3 billion dollars whilst it is on course to break the 5 billion dollar mark by 2018 indicating it to be a superpower in Latin America in terms of the eCommerce sector. Improved internet access and better courier infrastructure have been key in driving this increase. Technology is the most sought-after sector, closely followed by health and mobility.
The two current significant barriers to the market are;
- the fear of electronic payments and the technology around it
- the lack of delivery services.
Being able to ship to Colombia with a reliable courier service booked via our shipping marketplace can help you reach new customers. A fully tracked courier service with protection cover included would be welcomed by customers buying your products in Colombia. Likewise, friends or relatives would be happy to discover a delivery service they can trust.
Parcel Monkey can help you get your packages delivered safely to a range of destinations South America using reputable couriers for discounted rates. Our aim is to make to cross-border shipping simple for all and help individuals and small businesses overcome the hurdles that have stopped them shipping overseas before. We even collect the relevant Customs Information in the booking process so that you can arrange parcel delivery to the populous cities of Medellin, Pereira and Manizales or to the capital Bogota without any stress.