Macys Returns - Online Returns Policy
Try our shipping calculator
Before returning any items to a retailer such as Macy's you should check the Returns Policy properly as they are subject to change and updates. Having a great returns policy is now to be expected by consumers and Macy's have a pretty fair one in place should you need to send an item you have purchased back to them.
What is Macy's return policy?
Macy's allow you to return many items up to 180 days after purchase, but items must be returned in their original packaging. Ideally, you will need to return your items with the receipt
For many items sold by Macy's, there are special guidelines and these are covered extensively in their Returns Policy which may mean you have to return your item more quickly such as;
- Apple Products – iPhones must be returned within 14 days, all other Apple products get 30 return days.
- Backstage Items – 30 days.
- Beauty Box – Not eligible for a return or exchange.
- Designer Brands – Burberry, Gucci, Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, and Tous only come with a 14-day return window.
- Dresses (Juniors and Socials) – These come with a 60-day return window.
- Gourmet Food & Wine – Not returnable.
- Jewelry – 30 days.
- Optical – 30 days.
- Personal Care – 60 days.
- Small Electrics – 60 days.
Why use Parcel Monkey?
Compare, book and send parcels using discounted parcel delivery services. Save time & money with Parcel Monkey.
- We’ll help you to find the right courier service
- We’ll help you save time & money
- We compare prices for shipping to over 240 destinations
- We compare prices for pickup & drop-off services
- We've got over 4,300 independent reviews
Try our shipping calculator:
Macy's Easy Returns
Any purchase made online at Macy's can be returned using the Easy Returns system - meaning you can simply print your confirmation page and shipping label, pack the goods securely in a box and attach the shipping labels and ship from any UPS store. Macy’s pay the return shipping fees on purchases that were originally made online but unfortunately, you cannot return purchases made in-store via the mail or UPS.
Returning items purchased online to a Macy's Store
You can return your item, and invoice, back to any Macy’s for a return. If you don’t have your invoice, you can simply print your email confirmation and take that along with your item in the original packaging.
If need to return an item to a retailer, why not book a cheap courier service that you can track to delivery via the Parcel Monkey shipping calculator?