Try our shipping calculator
It’s disappointing to have to return something that you’ve purchased online, so the last thing you want is to pay more than necessary on return shipping costs.
If you need to return an item to Wayfair make sure you check your Wayfair returns policy before shipping back to the retailer. Return shipping costs are generally not included in refunds on returned goods, so you may find you can get a more competitive shipping quote for your Wayfair returns, by using Parcel Monkey's free shipping calculator.
Why use Parcel Monkey?
Compare, book and send parcels using discounted parcel delivery services. Save time & money with Parcel Monkey.
- We’ll help you to find the right courier service
- We’ll help you save time & money
- We compare prices for shipping to over 240 destinations
- We compare prices for pickup & drop-off services
- We've got over 4,300 independent reviews
Try our shipping calculator:
Wayfair returns policy
The Wayfair returns policy states that if you are unhappy with the item you have purchased, you can return it to them for a refund within 30 days of delivery, in the original condition and packaging.
A few items can’t be returned, including clearance items, gift cards, personalized items, items marked ‘Non-Returnable’ on the sale page and items purchased as part of a bundle at a discounted rate, e.g. “5 for $25” (unless the entire bundle is returned).
If you’d like a refund from Wayfair, you can choose between two refund options (minus return shipping costs):
- Refund to Store Credit – your store account will be credited within 1 business day after your return item has been received.
- Refund to original payment method – your refund will be processed within 3-5 business days after your return item is received.
How to return an item to Wayfair
To set up a return to Wayfair:
- Visit the My Orders section of your Wayfair account
- An option to return will show under each item in your list of orders. You can process the return from there.
- Select your refund method – refund to Store Credit or original payment method (minus return shipping costs).
- Arrange shipping – for items delivered via UPS or FedEx, Wayfair will provide a return shipping label that you can print at home and help you find a shipping center or drop-off location nearby. Courier collections can be arranged for an additional charge.
For full instructions follow the Wayfair online returns process.
How much does it cost to return furniture to Wayfair?
Your Wayfair returns cost will vary depending on the location of the return, but if you're not happy with your return shipping quote you can get comparison quotes from multiple shipping companies using the Parcel Monkey shipping calculator.
When it comes to shipping furniture and other heavy items, our Ground Shipping rates are some of the cheapest available. The Parcel Monkey Ground Pick Up service is ideal for shipping large boxes and heavy packages (up to 70lbs). All you need to do is book online, print and attach your shipping label and a FedEx courier will collect your item from your home or work address. All our courier services come with online tracking and protection cover.
How to package my item
Items returned to Wayfair, must be in the original packaging where possible. To ensure your item reaches Wayfair in perfect condition, please see our advice on how to package your parcel.
Book a courier for your Wayfair return
If you’d like your item collected from your home or office, you can compare courier prices and book discounted collection and delivery services using Parcel Monkey.
We work with established shipping companies, such as FedEx, UPS and USPS, so you can ship your package with confidence. What’s more, our prices are discounted due to the volume of packages we ship with these courier giants, so we pass the savings on to you!